Minggu, 01 April 2012

3 Days to Remember

March, 29 2012.

Last  night was very nice, the month smile brightly and the stars spreads in a sea of sky. I love that moment so absolutely. I did little bit hubbub, I just took look above, hopefully he did the same thing like me. Suddenly my tears fell, then one of my friends said “Pandang bulan itu, siapa tau seseorang disana juga nglakuin hal yang kamu lakuin sekarang. Kalau iya, pasti kalian akan merasa ada di satu tempat yang sama. ” I did what my friend suggested, then I felt had telepathy with him.
By the way, talking about telepathy, have you ever felt it with someone?  I had. I don’t know why, every I’m thinking of him while my heart beat, I’m absolutely sure that we have heart’s contact, and when I’m thinking of him then feel surfeited, I’m directly take a conclusion that we haven’t any telepathy. I hope month there bring a peace to him from me.  That’s all ;)


March, 30 2012.

Huhu, sweety moment from Lion House. They held a movie & promnite, acoustic music also great performance from our school band “21.00 PM”. But poor of me is, I don’t have any special someone to came together  so I went there with my house friend. Then we found so much sweet things, start from acoustic music till rewards. Manta success to brought reward as “The Luckiest House”. We were extremely enjoyable. I’ll miss last night moment much someday. Just wait, I love you Sampoerna Academy. Ahhh Awesome ;)

March, 31 2012
 
Earth Hour? I’m sure everyone knows. So, here we switched off every lamp at dorm, mercusuar and campus II sampoerna academy for 60 minutes. We gather on Orange building, we brought candles. Then we have a formation, formed a lamp and number 60. We sang together and there’s a performance also from theater, dance and choir. Last we wrote our hope in the future for earth :)