Senin, 16 Juli 2012

Can't take my eyes off you

I know that the bridges that I've burned along the way...
Have leave me with these walls and these scars that won't go away...
And opening up has always been the hardest thing...
Until you came...

Can't take my eyes off you of Lady Antebellum heave beautifully in my class this morning. Well, it's not the time for being confusion or restless anyway. Although that song belongs to the old song, but it was the second song of Antebellum which is successfully enchanted me after "Dancin' away with my heart". That song was very sweet in every single word that has been written.

So lay here beside me, just hold me and don't let go...
This feelin' is something I've never known...
And I just can't take my eyes off you...
And I just can't take my eyes off you...

Arghhh
I'm fall for this song :)

I love when you tell me that you love me that I'm pretty when I just wake up...
And I love how when you tease me when I'm nobody but it's never too much...
I'm falling fast but the truth is I'm not scared at all, you climb my walls...